sexta-feira, 15 de julho de 2011

Exaltar

1. Tornar alto.

2. Levantar, engrandecer.
3. Glorificar, celebrar.
4. Elevar ao mais alto grau; entusiasmar; excitar, irritar.
5. Entusiasmar-se.
6. Irritar-se.
7. Gabar-se.

"I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

If I could walk on water, If I could tell you what's next
Make you believe, make you forget

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire in the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

I miss the sound of your voice
The loudest thing in my head
And I ache to remember
All the violent, sweet,
Perfect words that you said

...

So, come on, get higher
Come on, get higher
'Cause everything works love
Everything works in your arms."
Matt Nathanson- Come On Get Higher

The perfect song!

2 comentários:

  1. Oi, vim avisar que o próximo especial do meu blog está chegando.. esse mês quem vai fazer o especial são vocês (seguidores) de uma olhada no meu blog como funciona..
    http://incriveissonhos.blogspot.com/2011/07/como-voces-devem-saber-o-proximo.html

    espero você lá. ;')

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Minha querida, tentei ouvir a música e não consegui....

    ResponderExcluir

"Já que se há de escrever, que pelo menos não se esmaguem com palavras as entrelinhas."

Clarice Lispector

Pesquisar